Sunday, May 29, 2011

Hello :)

Every January like so many others I vow that this year will be the year I lose weight, get healthy, and fit by summer! I create a workout schedule, buy healthy food and even hang up a bathing suite for inspiration. However, after a few weeks or days of early morning workouts and eating salad after salad the motivation I had on January 1 is fading fast. In a moment of weakness I sleep through my AM workout and before I know it I have overslept and there is no time to make a healthy breakfast before work so I pull through the drive through at McDonald's. Instead of making a good decision at lunch or starting over the next day I let this be a snow ball effect and before I know it I have been making poor food decisions and have not been to the gym in a month :( At this point I realize the summer is only getting closer and usually I give up on being beach ready by Memorial Day and decided that I will start my weight loss journey again in the fall.

2011 started out like many other years with great motivation however there have been many bumps in the road and as I write this Memorial Day is tomorrow and I have not yet met my weight loss goal. In the past I would have felt defeated and given up however not this year!  I have found an incredible line of nutrition products that can fit into any ones lifestyle no matter how hectic. I know that if you are still reading this ( I hope you are!) your probably thinking this is just another fad diet and that is why I have started this blog so that I can share my experience with you.

I believe that by documenting my journey it will not only hold me accountable but it will also give me an opportunity to share with you my success and struggles and give anyone else reading a chance to share theres as well. I feel that weight loss is such a huge issue for so many people no matter if they have 5 pounds or 50 pounds to lose because in order to lose weight you need to make a lifestyle change and in my opinion that is hard to do. Each day I will update you with what I have eaten, what type of exercise I have done and how I'm feeling that day .At the end of this journey I hope to be 30 pounds lighter, healthy, and  I hope that I can help someone either make the decision to lead a healthier lifestyle or just help someone keep going with there journey.

Thank you for taking the time to read this and I hope that you will visit again soon either for an update or some motivation! Until tomorrow have a good night and enjoy the rest of your Memorial Day weekend :)

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment